Job Opportunities Abroad – Discover the best place to find a job and, what are the top-paying industries
Where the jobs are in the United States, what sectors are hired in, and the different wage levels currently available. Below you will find some estimates regarding the above requests. We hope this chart is useful not just for those looking for a job, or for those who are assessing whether they are overpaid, underpaid, or underpaid. Please keep in mind that all the numbers and stats I provide are for senior professionals and above because we don’t do jobs below the base salary of $ 70,000.
1. Social Media Sales – On all sales sites, the social media sales wage takes the cake. If you are an experienced salesperson and knowledgeable about social media, you are looking for a base salary of between $ 170K and $ 150K with the unlimited commission and all the perks.
2. Biotech sales – You should not be surprised by this area because not everyone is cut off from biotech sales. Most biotech companies want sales representatives who can work in the moonlight as scientists because selling biotech products without proper knowledge is nearly impossible. Due to the difficulty of finding these people, they are very well paid.he basic salary ranges from $ 160,000 to $ 130,000.
3. Beauty Industry – The beauty industry may be number one, but the pay varies a lot to make it outperform the social media industry. On average, a senior salesperson’s salary ranges from $ 150,000 to $ 135,000 with unlimited commissions, perks, and plenty of leeways to earn big money per commission. The beauty industry never goes away in other words, unless the patterns in this country change drastically.
4. Technology Industry – By technology, we refer to all types of hardware, software and outsourcing functions. For those who are not in the industry, BPO is an acronym that stands for ‘Business Process Outsourcing’. BPO is the process by which a company’s technology division is outsourced to another country – mainly India. Most senior program jobs range from $ 120,000 to $ 100,000 base salary. Does not include commission and benefits.
Recruitment sites and cities that offer substantial compensation for sales reps:
1. New York City – No surprise here. Not only is New York City brimming with employment opportunities, but New York salespeople are the highest-paid.
2. Chicago – These days when it comes to employment, Chicago comes second. Most recently, there was no actual difference between the compensation offered in Chicago and New York.
3. Houston – It seems the oil is not going to disappear. Hiring in Houston is ongoing and healthy, but they pay for sales professionals is about 30% off compared to New York and Chicago.